ILLUMINATING FACTS ABOUT DERMAL FILLERS
Wrinkles are invisible! You see the shadow cast by an irregularity in skin texture. We encourage you to enjoy a youthful look in all lighting, from outdoor sunshine to board room fluorescents, or the romantic glow of a candle. Dermal fillers at Evolution MedSpa Boston in Chestnut Hill reduce wrinkles without surgery!
THE BIOLOGY OF WRINKLES
As we get older, our bodies produce less elastin and collagen, fibrous proteins that keep skin firm and thick. Skin gets drier. We lose fat, muscle, and bone. Pollution, smoking, sun exposure, and stress accelerate the process. Hollows form at the temples and under the eyes. Natural contours become more pronounced. Lips thin. Skin sags.
Dermal fillers are smooth gel formulations injected to plump skin and reduce wrinkles. Treatment is well tolerated and brief. There is NO downtime, and side effects are mild and temporary. Results last at least several months.
DERMAL FILLER OPTIONS
Evolution MedSpa Boston creates individualized plans for dermal fillers, alone or in combination with other techniques:
- Juvéderm XC – This hyaluronic acid filler is perfect for “parentheses.”
- Juvéderm Voluma – Voluma lifts the mid-face to reduce jowl sags, fill hollows, and reduce gauntness.
- Restylane – Restylane is ideal for lip lines, “marionettes,” and smile lines.
- Restylane Lyft – Lyft is a deep tissue filler designed for the cheek area.
- Restylane Silk – This silky-smooth gel shapes and defines lips.
- Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne - Smooth moderate laugh lines.
- Dysport - Improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows.
- Radiesse – This product stimulates natural collagen production for long lasting results. It is a go-to filler for chin wrinkles, pre-jowl, and drooping corners of the mouth.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Evolution MedSpa uses products approved by the FDA for safe rejuvenation that looks natural. To learn more about dermal fillers, schedule a consultation today!