Are reviews for CoolSculpting of the stomach positive? Experts from a top Boston MedSpa help you to decide if treatment is worthwhile
If your stomach is your bothersome area then rest assured you are not alone. Many people are unhappy with the appearance of their stomachs and so they turn to cosmetic treatment as a way of improving it.
A very popular treatment choice for the targeted reduction of stubborn belly fat is CoolSculpting. CoolSculpting is a non-invasive procedure, where your fat cells are effectively frozen away using a controlled cooling system. As it is a relatively simple, yet very effective, fat removal procedure, with no recovery time, CoolSculpting is increasing in popularity.
But is CoolSculpting really worth the price tag? The short answer to this is yes! Both current research and personal reviews from previous CoolSculpting patients suggest that the treatment is both safe and effective.
A review published in 2015 in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery systematically analysed 19 previous studies on cryolipolysis (the scientific name for CoolSculpting!). This review shows that cryolipolysis is safe and effective at reducing localised fat cells and has a limited side effect profile, meaning that it is also considered to be very safe.
Having a quick browse through the many positive patient reviews and before and after CoolSculpting pictures online should help to put your mind at ease even further.
Finding a reliable medical spa to provide your treatment will optimise the safety and efficacy of your CoolSculpting. This sensitive procedure is highly influenced by the skill of your treatment provider. If you live in or around the Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts or Boston metro area then book an initial consultation at Evolution MedSpa Boston to see how our expert fat reduction doctors can help you to achieve a more sculpted body.
Who is a good candidate for CoolSculpting for belly fat?
CoolSculpting might not be the right choice for everybody, but is it right for you?. What exactly makes somebody an ideal candidate for CoolSculpting treatment? Here are some signs that CoolSculpting may be a good option for you:
- You are near your target weight: Coolsculpting will help you to reduce targeted areas of fat, however, it will not help you to lose a significant amount of weight. You can expect to lose up to 25% of the stubborn fat from a particular reated area. Therefore, CoolSculpting is not intended for patients who are overweight or obese.
- You are keen to reduce fat in specific areas of your body: If you’ve been eating healthily and exercising more but are still troubled my bothersome deposits of fat on particular parts of your body then CoolSculpting may be just what you need.
- You are generally in good health: Being fit and healthy means that treatment is likely to be more effective and safer for you.
- You are not pregnant or trying to conceive: the effects of CoolSculpting during pregnancy have not been studied so experts recommend that you avoid it during this time.
- You are looking for a non-invasive alternative to liposuction: if you are one of the many people keen to avoid surgical cosmetic procedures but would still like to effectively eliminate your excess fat, then CoolSculpting is what you need!
- You are committed to maintaining a healthy lifestyle after treatment: committing to a healthy diet and exercise regime, after having your CoolSculpting treatment, will help you to maintain your excellent results.
How many CoolSculpting treatments are needed for the stomach area?
Are you wondering just how many treatment sessions you will need to achieve your desired results? In all honesty, this varies greatly from patient to patient and will depend on your treatment goals and your commitment to maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
While you will see visible results after just 1 treatment, typically patients require up to 3 sessions for each treatment area.
At your initial consultation, your doctor will work with you to develop a personalised treatment plan, focused on achieving the contoured look that you are aiming for.
How much does CoolSculpting of the stomach area cost?
CoolSculpting is certainly not the cheapest way of reducing your hard-to-shift fat. However, given it’s safe and effective results, the majority of patients feel that it is definitely worth the price tag!
The cost of CoolSculpting of the stomach area is usually quite high as there is generally more excess fat cells present in your abdominal area.
CoolSculpting prices at a renowned MedSpa in the Boston area typically start at around $750. While this is a lot of money to shell out, trying to save money on your treatment by attending a budget spa or taking advantage of special deals will often lead to poor quality results and unsafe care. Cost should be at the bottom of your list of priorities when choosing a treatment provider.
What other areas of the body are suitable for CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting also provides excellent results when used on many other parts of the body as well as the stomach. CoolSculpting is suitable for dealing with fat near the surface of your body but not any deeper layers of fat. Surface fat is that which can be pinched between your fingers, such as your tummy rolls and double chin.
So what areas of the body are suitable for CoolSculpting treatment? Here are some of the most popular ones:
- Upper arms
- Double chin (often referred to as submental area)
So if you think that you could benefit from the fat-busting power of CoolSculpting, then contact Evolution MedSpa Boston today to book your initial consultation. Our expert and highly-skilled, board-certified doctors will help you to achieve the very best results in the safest possible way. Start your journey to a new body today!