What can you expect from your visit to a top IV hydration specialist in Boston?
Is your body depleted of water and essential nutrients after an intense workout session, a lengthy illness or a heavy night out? Intravenous (IV) hydration therapy can help to shortcut your recovery, rehydrating your body and restoring depleted nutrients.
Orally ingested vitamins and minerals must be metabolized by your liver and also pass through your digestive system before being absorbed. Your age and the unique absorption rate of your body can affect the dose of nutrients that you receive from orally ingested supplements. Additionally, the amount of nutrients that you end up absorbing from food can depend upon the age and condition of the consumed produce.
IV hydration therapy can deliver nutrients and vital fluids directly into your bloodstream. By bypassing the digestive system, IV fluids and nutrients are absorbed more quickly and efficiently than those taken orally. IV hydration can be tailor made for your needs, whether you just need a quick boost or are looking to address a specific health concern. You should consider IV infusions to:
- Cure a stubborn hangover
- Boost your immune system
- Recover from an intense exercise session
- Recover from an illness
- Relieve the pain of a migraine
- Get your skin and hair glowing ready for your big event
- Recover from jet lag
- Supplement a poor diet
So, what should you expect at a medical spa, when you attend for hydration therapy?
- Your first appointment will be an initial consultation, allowing you to meet your doctor and to discuss the procedure in detail. Your IV hydration specialist will go over your medical history to ensure that IV hydration is suitable for you.
- Your doctor will work with you to tailor make a specific IV infusion to meet your individual needs.
- During your IV infusion, your doctor will use the same medical-grade equipment that is found in hospitals. The IV will be placed directly into one of the veins in your arms using a catheter, and the fluids will slowly infuse into your bloodstream. Your doctor will make the process as comfortable and relaxing as possible, in a quiet and peaceful medical spa setting. You will be able to sit or lie down and partake in a relaxing activity, such as reading a book or watching your favourite TV series.
- The length of your procedure will depend upon the specific treatment that you chose, but sessions can take as little as 30 minutes.
You should start to see some of the benefits of your IV hydration therapy immediately after your treatment. As there is no downtime after your procedure, you will be able to resume your daily activities straight away. You can expect to leave the medical spa feeling energized and refreshed, ready to face the day! Optimal treatment results are usually achieved within a few days or weeks. Patients rarely report any side effects after receding IV hydration treatment.
Does IV hydration therapy really work?
IV hydration therapy has many celebrity fans, but does it really work? Whether using IV hydration to improve the condition of their skin and hair or to treat a specific health issue, most patients report that IV hydration therapy is extremely effective. A quick search online will reveal countless positive reviews for IV hydration therapy in Boston.
IV hydration therapy is effective because it provides 100% absorption of much-needed fluids and nutrients, while flushing unwanted toxins out of the body.
How much does IV hydration therapy cost?
The cost of your IV hydration therapy will vary depending upon the type of treatment that you recieve. During your initial consultation, your doctor will work closely with you to formulate an individual treatment plan which is designed to address your specific needs and treatment goals. Once your IV hydration specialist has decided on a suitable treatment approach, he or she will provide you with an accurate cost of your treatment and discuss all available treatment options with you.
How often can you get IV hydration therapy?
The number of treatment sessions that you require will largely be determined by your treatment goal. This is something that you should discuss carefully with your doctor as you embark upon your treatment journey. The effects of IV hydration vary greatly from patient to patient, so the amount of sessions you need to achieve your goal is unique to you and there is no fixed recommended interval of treatment for every patient. So, it is no use trying to compare your treatment to a friend’s as they will be completely different!
Attending your Boston medical spa for regular IV infusions can help to balance out any deficiencies and make sure that you remain adequately hydrated.
Schedule an initial consultation with an IV hydration specialist today
Your first step towards rejuvenation, is finding a top IV hydration specialist in Boston to carry out your treatment. At Evolution MedSpa Boston, you will receive physician-led guidance and expertise throughout your entire treatment journey. Our board-certified and Harvard trained doctors, Dr. Eric Cappiello and Dr. Mariam Cappiello are passionate about making you feel and look your very best using the very latest innovative and minimally invasive treatments.
Phone our Natick-based medical spa today to book your initial consultation with one of our top IV hydration specialists. Alternatively, you can book your appointment online.